Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service chat joy

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 01:45 PM)
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
Ok so, I already knew the answer to this but wanted an update... Hoping there was one, as to why my watch 5pro is taking so long to arrive where others already have there's and retailers seem to have them too, straight in with salt in my wounds ....

Anyway, pretty much gave up trying to get more info but did want to feedback on my experiences with this bespoke service Samsung offer.... In particular Samsung sell this as a tailoring service giving customers the impression that they get the same thing as standard, but with a personally picked band instead of the standard magnetic one. In reality it seems they just send you the various parts to make up this custom option separately. As seen by the above exchange I didn't order a watch and a strap...I ordered a watch that happened to have a different strap instead of the regular. In my mind they should send to out in one delivery, not split, why would I want a band without the watch ? 

Anyway, I asked for a complaints email as I feel they need to tweak the wording of what they offer, or do stuff like keep an order till all parts are available to ship, of that order is bespoke like this.... They obviously didn't want to answer that question 🤣

I do get the impression that these customer service bods have no power to offer solutions to customers, I tried previously to change my order, can't do that, cancel my order, can't do that. There's no ability to manage customers orders personally for that customer other than to tell them they are on the clunky conveyor belt now and you can't get off tell you reach the end. 

4 REPLIES 4
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
I find it wierd that they have the need to congratulate you on a simple action such as purchasing something, Anything to keep the customer sweet
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options

I know, when I'm already in a mood bout it, just feels like taking the p***.
I just think they knew full well they can't honour certain delivery dates due to all this port strike stuff at the moment, so why keep telling people unrealistic dates ? Personally if they had said upfront "due to xyz delivery won't be till xxx" I probably wouldn't have been so irritated by it all.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Mmm sorry to hear your difficulties.. You are right CS members are practically hello boys and girls and beyond that they have no authority

I think if Samsung need to have a greater share of the market, this is one of the areas they seriously need to reform

The other day when I called CS, I am sure I heard two young kids playing around in the background..

Not very professional Samsung
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
So anyway... Slipped now again to 9th sept .
0 Likes