Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

curve

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 07:34 AM)
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Hi,
So I got myself a watch 3 and I'm trying to set up Samsung pay on the watch. my bank doesn't support Samsung pay so I'm using the curve card, but when I'm trying to set up Samsung pay on my watch it says check the phone and asks for security code
(The three digits on the back of the card)
Where can I get that? 
Or is there a different method of setting up
Thanks all
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Rhysh1264
Apprentice
Options
its the three digits in the back of the card
0 Likes
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
hi I don't have a card, I'm just trying to activate the curve digital card from Samsung pay to Samsung pay on my watch
0 Likes
Solution
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey there Adibordoy!

I'm actually going through the same process myself!

Do you have the Curve app? If you go into it, and navigate to Account > View Card Details, you should be able to pull the security code (CVV) from there.

I also recommend ordering a physical card - it's free, so there's not a lot to lose!

Hope this helps,
Tom 🙂
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Tom,
that helped me out, got the security code and all set up on my watch!!!
thank you
Adrian
CrazyTom2k2
Helping Hand
Options
Hey Adrian,

Awesome! Glad that's all sorted for you. Enjoy your new watch!

All the best,
Tom 🙂
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Tom, is there a correct angle to have your watch at when paying at NFC I'm having alot of failed attempts when using my watch.
thanks
0 Likes
Mark2491
First Poster
Options
Is it the security code on the actual curve card that you need to put into your phone to activate it on your Samsung galaxy watch 3
0 Likes
Spammers
Student
Options
Hi I have set up a curve card to use with watch but it states on watch activation pending do I need to use the card through my phone first or is there another way to activate it. It states its activate on my phone ?
Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
Amalia
0 Likes
BenG88
First Poster
Options
Did you manage to get this sorted? I got my curve card today and its doing the exact same thing?
Thanks
Ben
0 Likes