Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't copy your google account - Samsung Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 02:23 PM)
Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

I've read proper threads in this forum but have no solution. So, I would to ask Samsung again how to solve this issue 

Ones more about the problem:

I've bought Samsung galaxy watch 4 LTE. And I am trying to copy my Google account into my watch through the Galaxy Wearable application. But I am receiving the following error: "Couldn't copy your google account". My smartphone is Redmi 9C. 

I do the following

1. I tried to clear cache from

a. all Google application

b. Galaxy Wearable

c. Galaxy watch4 plugin

2. Reset my watch

3. Add to my phone another Google account.

4. Switch off WiFi during probe to setting up my Google account into watch 

But always received the same error: "couldn't copy your google account

Please, can you specify what can I do to resolve this error.

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
AndrewL
Options

@Vlamor: If you're not having any luck via the Galaxy Wearables app > Watch Settings > Account and Backup > Google Account, then please can you try copying the Google account via the watch itself.

Settings > Account and Backup > Google Account. 

0 Likes
Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your reply. I did the steps which you advised. But the same result: watch asks me to continue on the phone and I see the same screen as at previous method and received the same error.

0 Likes
mchal
Student
Options

Hello Did You managed to solve the problem... i tryed everything nothing is working !!! thanks a lot

0 Likes
mchal
Student
Options

this is really not serious from samsung .... selling something that is not working !!! i have the same issue and no one seems to have the solution !!!!

Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

Hi mchal!

I didn't solve this issue until now.

0 Likes
Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

I've asked tech support in my own country - their advise didn't help. Actually, their advice was to use another phone and go to service centre. Wrote to developers of Galaxy Wearable - no answer. 

So, my watch has a half of functionality.

0 Likes
Johnny47
Journeyman
Options

I was having this problem because i had 2 Google Accounts in my Phone. As soon as i removed the older one , and tried to copy it again, it worked instantly. So it seems it doesn't handle very well when you have more than One Account on your phone.

0 Likes
Vlamor
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your reply. But I have only one Google account on my smartphone.

raaomoka
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the suggestion, but I tried it (removed one of my google accounts from my Note 8 ) and the issue still persists with my Galaxy Watch 4.