Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problem

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 12:15 AM)
HadeyE
First Poster
Options
I can't  connect my Samsung Galaxy buds Pro on the wearable app. I'm using  Galaxy s22 ultra
9 REPLIES 9
JMet95
Journeyman
Options
Ive had the same problem with a galaxy watch 4 on s22+ i spoke to samsung and they said they dont think i have faulty devices as there is a known problem with the app that theyre working on. So ive just spent a lot of money on a watch i cant even use
Jayos
Journeyman
Options
Same here same devices same problem
FarhadR
Student
Options
Shame on you Samsung
0 Likes
FarhadR
Student
Options
Wear simply does not work. My last Samsung purchase.
0 Likes
Jayos
Journeyman
Options
It's a problem with the samsung app lots of people having this issue today
JakeinLondon
Explorer
Options
I have exactly the same problem. Got my Buds Pro yesterday and although they pair with my S22 Ultra and I can listen to music, etc, the Wearable app does not function.
I had a live chat with support and they are taking the Buds back today (Friday) for repair. If that makes a difference I'll report back but based on the comments here I'm not hopeful.
Yeezy
Student
Options
Same with Buds+
0 Likes
M0710NM4N
Apprentice
Options

Same. Can't connect Galaxy Watch 4 and my phone.

Hasn't this been an ongoing issue for at least days now? I did a search on Google and found people having issues like 3 or 4 days ago. Samsung needs to step it up and fix this in a more reasonable time.

And why do issues like this even exist? If they would do their jobs properly, this kind of stuff can be avoided with proper QC.

0 Likes
Sax5
First Poster
Options

I just bought a watch 4 and have a s22+ and I receive calls on the watch but sometimes it vibrates and rings and most the time nothing. When it comes to messages all I have come on there is the orange notification dot. Is this similar to your issue.

0 Likes