Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection problem?

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 11:22 PM)
HTID
First Poster
Options
I have bought some Samsung buds live and they work fine but on the wearable app it is saying that they are disconnected and to use noise cancellation or equaliser you have to be connected. When I press the button it isn't doing anything can anyone help?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
steca41
Pioneer
Options
I would suggest to un pair the buds from your phone then pair them again. this may work?
0 Likes
HTID
First Poster
Options
thanks I have tried that? I can use them I just can't control any of the functions on the wearable app and it says they are disconnected even though there playing music through them
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Don't want to worry you HTID but are you sure your buds live are the genuine Samsung article?.. What you are describing is what happens on a lot of cheaper imitation products out there.. ie they work but the wearables app will not have anything to do with them.. 👍
0 Likes
HTID
First Poster
Options
thank you for this information because wish are selling them as quality refurbished +AAA, it says that they are genuine Samsung ear buds, the box came and it was like they were new so I thought everything should work.

20210323_204914_4887.jpg

20210323_204853_4885.jpg

20210323_204903_4886.jpg

0 Likes
HTID
First Poster
Options
Is it through WiFi or your mobile network?
0 Likes
Sssssssss
First Poster
Options
same problem. plz update if anyone managed to fix the issue.
connected fine but not connected in App.
0 Likes
HTID
First Poster
Options
I belive they will be fake, Google how to tell if they are and there is some YouTube videos on how to tell. I have bought some buds + and they are much better and work fine
0 Likes