Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to phone plan

(Topic created on: 21-12-2020 10:47 AM)
sd17wan
First Poster
Options
Can someone please let me how to contact mt watch to the phone plan. I don't want to be connected via Bluetooth all the time. I have the watch 3 BD57.
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
grumpydai
First Poster
Options
like myself I bought the watch in argos after reading it connects via esim ...however message displayed on phone is service is not available in my country..it appears you have to purchase your watch through your service provider..
I'm going back to apple 🍎
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
not all UK networks support esims when I last had a smart watch... things may have changed since I last used a cellular model but you had to be on a phone contract and its taking out an additional line / subscription for the cellular to work.

your watch has to be the Bluetooth plus LTE variant. if you have just Bluetooth then you can't use mobile data.

your best way going forward is contacting your network to see if they can sort it out for you. I was on EE with the Galaxy 46mm watch so I know EE supports it. I would expect all the main networks to really support wearables by now.
0 Likes
sd17wan
First Poster
Options
thank you I just found the way to do it. it is pretty simple (when you know how). Switch off the Bluetooth on your phone. then on your watch make a call, you will be asked if you want to connect to your net work select yes and interest you have it.
0 Likes
sd17wan
First Poster
Options
Thank you I just found the way to do it. it is pretty simple (when you know how). Switch off the Bluetooth on your phone. then on your watch make a call, you will be asked if you want to connect to your net work select yes and interest you have it.
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
3 out of the 4 main networks (EE, Vodafone and O2) support wearables the only one that doesn't is Three and obviously MVNO's don't either
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
cheers for that update CWT85.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
oh so your watch is definitely LTE variant and you already have the cellular plan active? cool I didnt know all that was set up. Glad you're sorted.
0 Likes