Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 26-08-2021 12:58 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

205 REPLIES 205
Artindoril
Navigator
Options
@AntS. If that's the case, why have orders placed after those impacted been delivered ahead of those that pre-ordered within minutes of the announcement? Surely the ethical thing to do would have been to deliver on a first come first serve basis? I can see a lot of customers demanding compensation over the way this has been handled.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Doesn't feel right as a loyal, early customer to be impacted. Mine is still showing as processing.
0 Likes
Bri1979
Student
Options
Agreed. I've upgraded every year for the past 5 years and this is what we get. Also... I ordered a £1600 phone, not the watch. Not that the value should make any difference.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Any change yet in your order. Mine did change to preparing dispatch yesterday. My partners on the other hand 46mm classic in black Bluetooth arrived this morning. He ordered Tuesday a few seconds before I noticed my delayed text message.
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Nope. Nothing yet
0 Likes
busterbrock
Voyager
Options
I have received a text from Samsung saying that my pre-order of a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic has been postponed from tomorrow Friday 27th August until 9th September ... I'm in the UK so has anyone else here received the same notification?
PaulCR
Apprentice
Options
Yes. A lot of us. It would appear to be related to supply of the straps. Did your text say Sunday 9th September? The 9th of Sept is a Thursday. Samsung support don't know what is happening.
0 Likes
Bri79
Explorer
Options

Also to note that online chat is now currently unavailable.

0 Likes
Gintergrey
First Poster
Options

I ordered the same watch and received it on Monday. I also have an order in for a Galaxy S21+ for which I have received the same text with the invalid date. They have now sent the correct date Thursday 9th September. I suspect a shipment is running late into the UK.

0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I just wanted to ask the same question.
I wanted to pre order a Watch 4 and the shipping date is 3rd of September??

I have been waiting with Samsung chat for 1 hour now while they are still "checking" what the issue is.
Also a lot of straps are out of stock already and had to do a lot of compromise..
What is going on? Weren't they expecting a high demand?

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes