Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Confused: Watch4 delivery delay text message

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 06:45 PM)
dsss
Voyager
Options
Just got this text saying it's delayed till 9th September which is Wednesday but it says Sunday. What's more annoying is I can already see in the community people already received the watches soo early. Sooo confused now. ☹️☹️☹️

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Apologies for the delay in response.

This is the statement we've been given:

"We can confirm that the SMS that you received was from Samsung. We apologise for the confusion caused by the SMS, particularly with date vs day disparity, we've fed this back to the business.

Due to the unprecedented demand for the  Galaxy Watch4/Watch4 Classic a small number of customers will be impacted by a delivery delay, the Samsung Shop will be in touch with more information soon and we'll, of course, keep you posted on the Samsung Community!"

I'll mark my post as the 'solution' so that more peeps can see it without needing to go through several pages. Any updates/more info we get on this one, I'll do the same for. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

View solution in context

205 REPLIES 205
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Just recieved this😭

I mean 9th of September is a Thursday for a start...

Not sure how others can get the product WELL before launch (some ordered only a day or so ago) and others order on the 11th August during the launch event and get delays

blenky
Helping Hand
Options

Just got following text from Samsung

"Dear Samsung customer, we regret to inform you that, due to circumstances beyond our control, your order has been delayed, this will now be with you by Sunday 9th of September. Our courier partners will be in touch when your product has been dispatched and we will also contact you via email. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I ordered a few hours after pre orders opened.  A bit galling when it seems a lot of people are getting their watches a week early.  I even paid extra £3.50 to get delivery before 1pm.  Oh the irony!

0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
I got the same message today even I ordered on the first day of preorder went live. But what I doubt is 9th September is Wednesday not Sunday 🙄. I called customer service they said it will be still delivered on 27th.
0 Likes
Prg77
Explorer
Options
I got the same message, but it seemed odd, and not had any email
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I got same message
0 Likes
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I got same message
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

What did you order? I ordered A watch 4 Classic Sunday, was shipped yesterday and received today.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
PaulCR
Apprentice
Options
Absolutely. Just had exactly the same thing. So annoying that some people have it already, yet it's now delayed. Is it supply issues, or is there a fault they've just discovered?
dsss
Voyager
Options
Wait what???? I order watch 4 classic as well. Mine is 4g model. I ordered it on 11 of August
0 Likes