Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely New Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 07:17 AM)
noodlesyrup
Journeyman
Options

I got the watch as a gift around 3 days ago and my gosh, I've never had a watch that runs out of battery THIS quick. It chops through like 10% every hour, and its unbearable. All my watches last more than a day or two except this one. Especially because its such a nice gift, and its got so many new features. How do I fix it? I've tried everything.

f_Wkt0Zm5wO6PIEs9CqdbjyMeXizV3cLUv.png

Is there a fix for this or do I have to live with it? PLEASE do not tell me to turn off any features - i've tried everything I can: Every single connection is off, AOD off. 

Galaxy Watch4 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
noodlesyrup
Journeyman
Options

Yep, I have the LTE version, but I haven't turned on mobile data much at all. As i said, everythings off - bluetooth, gps, data, etc. I tried turning on airplane mode and then turned on connections one by one to see which was draining more but all of them gave pretty much the same result and data used a bit more battery, which is normal I think. But my battery shouldnt go down if mobile data isnt on right?

0 Likes
noodlesyrup
Journeyman
Options

i dont, no. what's the average battery life of the 40mm version (mine)? ive seen people say its 1.5 - 2 days but not according to me as mine cant even get me above 16 hours

0 Likes
noodlesyrup
Journeyman
Options

Update, as of 28th July 2023, 3 weeks after I made this post. My watch now has an average battery life of 1d 2h~, which is far, far better than it originally was. So, I guess I have nothing much else to say than...wait a bit? It's a weird quirk, one ive never experienced before, so it was weird for me to adapt to it. but now that ive been using it consistently for around less than a month now, it's serving me well. Won't complain anymore about the battery, so cheers! have a good one, everyone who tried to help. 

micber67
Pioneer
Options

I will be posting a video on updating the firmware this weekend which has solved my problem

Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSiiu6Ibnb6wjjM7Lrt4PlA

0 Likes
micber67
Pioneer
Options

Here is the fix for this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28NOAE99-nU

0 Likes