Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic 4 46mm Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 15-10-2021 09:39 AM)
martyn68
Explorer
Options

Hi all, had my upgrade last week and I have found the battery drain on this new 4 is poor and my 3 lasted nearly a week. I use it for time, alarms, notifications, health sensors and music controls. As I wear the watch to bed I need to have down time to charge it before I go to bed.

It has the latest firmware so any feedback would be appreciated. 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
I get 2 days max. Seems to be consistent with others.Screenshot_20211006-094020_Galaxy Watch4 Plugin_30760.jpg
martyn68
Explorer
Options
I would be happy with 2 days, what Services do you have running?
0 Likes
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
Are you on the new new Samsung UI 4 beta? I'm on it and both my phone and watch now have terrible battery life. Not sure if the watch issue is related but I was getting about 35 to 40 hours. Today needed to recharge after 13!
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Heart rate every 10mins (not continuous), WiFi on, NFC off, GPS on, health tracking all on, sleep tracking (not snore or sp02 though), no AOD, dark background....raise to wake....
martyn68
Explorer
Options
Cheers pal
martyn68
Explorer
Options
S21+ using Android 11 with one up 3.1 and classic 4 running 11 and ui 3
0 Likes
Sumsong
Student
Options

I'm facing the same issue after the recent update. Hoping someone can enlighten

martyn68
Explorer
Options
It's bad that we can't use the full functionality and make it last like the classic3
0 Likes
Sumsong
Student
Options

I did a watch reset and the battery is working well now.

Be sure to backup your watch data before reset. Note that you will need to redownload all the watch apps and reconfigure some settings so it will be quite troublesome.

I think in the future we have to stop auto update of the wearable app as I read it somewhere in the forum other users face the same problem even for the older models too.

Not sure why Samsung isn't looking into the issue