Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim of galaxy buds pro

(Topic created on: 29-03-2022 06:16 PM)
raviii
Explorer
Options
I have claimed galaxy buds pro but the delivery was not done till now and it shows we have delivered our product at house No 14 but my house no is 28...When I raise the issue they said we will send it back to the new product don't worry. When we try to call then she is saying go for a police complaint about how negligence she is. Samsung never says trustworthy words to customers. Who knows did you send the product? How we can give a complaint without any proper data...Samsung customer service never withstands their words they always want to escape. I am really feeling bad try to rectify my issue.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Evi73
Journeyman
Options

Hi who was the delivery company who delivered, 

0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
Yodel
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
You will need to contact them about the delivery. I had same issue with my s21 as they delivered wrong location and I contact dpb on the same day they got my parcel to the right address luckily they wasn't home.
0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
No bro Delivery team Samsung both are playing games....its almost 10 days. If they agreed to deliver a new one before that they send one form and fill it within 24 hours after 3 days also no response now we call them they say that goes for a police complaint. Did they send the product? Did they give proper details to the delivery person? Did they deliver the product at house no 14 because my house no is 28....without proper proof of how we can that's is my issue...
0 Likes
Evi73
Journeyman
Options

contact yodel. 

0 Likes
raviii
Explorer
Options
They will not send products in good service because they wants customers to suffer with their products and customer service and also with their delivery partners....My bad luck to buy s22 ultra.....Even product also not good to enjoy.
0 Likes