Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Late

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 04:48 PM)
Carmen2101
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone not received their watch I put in a claim for it with my Samsung s20fe and I messaged today to see whats going on as I put in my claim on the 31st on December so we'll over the 45day mark for them to say the address format was wrong? Seems abit odd its been 60+ days now 🤔
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
think samsung has a back log of claim orders to sort, it's only today I got my dispatch email.
ChestyMe21
First Poster
Options
Hasn't received my watch either. Checked 3 weeks ago thru this app but the auto reply was "should be available by the 22nd of Feb" but until now there's no update. Not a word in the claims and benefits section of this app. Are we still hoping or are we we waiting for nothing?
Samsung please respond.
I am loyal costumer but somethings not right here now.
AndrewL
Options

Hi all. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay regarding this matter. If you have submitted your claim, and have received a validation email, then please reach out to the Promotions Team directly at  watchactiveoffer@samsungpromotions.claims quoting your claims reference, and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
my buds and smart tag arrived Wednesday
Carmen2101
Apprentice
Options
ok I have messaged them I shall wait for a reply.
0 Likes
Carmen2101
Apprentice
Options
yea its quite frustrating I ordered my samusung early for this promotion currently I'm paying for two phone devices because of that, to nit receive it I would be very dissapointed mine hasn't even had a dispatch email yet and its been since 31st of December 🥲
0 Likes
Carmen2101
Apprentice
Options
wow how long did it take for that please let me know if u receive it as when looking into this I saw a number of people complaining it was suppose to be delivered but wasn't
0 Likes
Carmen2101
Apprentice
Options
still samsung haven't done anything ...
0 Likes