Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

claim google play £50 voucher

(Topic created on: 03-03-2022 12:38 AM)
Chris1995
First Poster
Options

wonder some can help I Brought my galaxy watch 4 few days ago but been trying to find the website to claim the £50 voucher but no luck other than websites that are from last year that are invalid 

thanks 

Chris 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrSneakyShadow
Student
Options
Here is a link I found and it looks like you have until the 5th of April 2022 to claim it,

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4-google-offer

I know the link says 2021 but when you click it and the UK tab it does say you have until the 5th of April 2022,

Hopefully it helps you out,

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Solution
MrSneakyShadow
Student
Options
Here is a link I found and it looks like you have until the 5th of April 2022 to claim it,

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/watch4-google-offer

I know the link says 2021 but when you click it and the UK tab it does say you have until the 5th of April 2022,

Hopefully it helps you out,
GMEDIA
Pioneer
Options
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

has anyone successfully made a claim for the google play voucher? I used the above link and filled in the purchase details, model number and serial number. The continue button kept circling and refused to let me proceed to the next step.  

I rang up samsung promotions helpline, web chat, no one had a glue and sent me standard information which I already knew and got further along.  The webchat help even said to me the claim is open on 5 April 2022 but the samsung website said I need to make the claim within 30 days of purchase, ie by 26 March 2022.  The webchat 'expert' then went alright, I see.  Apparently I knew more than the expert.

Would appreciate you sharing your claim experience.

Thanks

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi there @Vivien Phung 

Have you tried reaching out to our Social Media team? If not, please drop them a message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and they'll be able to look into this for you.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Vivien Phung 

I bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch⁴ Classic today and have filled out the claim form tonight  ( I'm in the UK  ).

Moments later I received communication that my claim had gone through to Samsung to be processed.

Then minutes later I received an approved claim communication.

I used the Samsung Internet App to make the claim.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Vivien Phung
Pioneer
Options

Thank you for sharing.  I also managed to claim the google play voucher.

Michael Abbott
First Poster
Options

I managed to create a claim and within 12 days, they approved my claim. I had to provide a vapid receipt of my purchase of my GW4, serial number, photo of the back of the watch showing the physical serial number. Also the billing address and phone number. From now I'm awaiting an email for my £50 Google Play activation code.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Mine came through quite quickly with the process to activate the credit quite an easy process. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
alex_ncfc
Pioneer
Options

Just bumping this, did anyone else get told incorrect info when they bought their item from a Samsung store (in my case the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic) and got their £75 Google voucher free with it?

The guy who sold me mine said not only could I use that £75 in the Google Play (app) Store, but I could also spend it on "hardware in the Google Store". 

I contacted Google just now (as I was interested in buying some Google earbuds at £79) and was told that wasn't the case - it can only be spent in the Play Store on apps, games, music and films.

Pretty annoying to be told wrong info by Samsung.

0 Likes