Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Galaxy Watch 4 when purchasing Galaxy Z Flip3 May 2022

(Topic created on: 06-05-2022 08:10 PM)
shonadw
First Poster
Options
Purchased Galaxy Z Flip 3 with O2 and they said I can claim Galaxy Watch 4 but no indication on how to do so. All links I find are expired 2021 or from February 2022. Can anyone help?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @shonadw ,

I have had a look at this and I have been unable to find any current deals for this phone apart from the one offered on our page: https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-z-flip3-5g/buy/?cid=UK_PPC_4586843643_FF~Eval:Brand%2B...

Have you tried to reach O2 back to see if they can provide you with the link to claim this? 

0 Likes
M12349m
First Poster
Options
Hi I just purchased flip3 from o2 and they told me I cam calm a galaxy watch4 now 19th May 22 also there is a big leaflet in with the phone. Where can I calm or is it a lie? I have 14 days to return phone if its a lie .
0 Likes
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

@M12349m As I'm unable to locate this offer on my side, I would recommend speaking directly to O2, to see if they are able to provide a claim link for the promotion they are offering! 

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Excellent, @184285. You can claim here:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/o2flip3offer/en-GB/claim/get-started

Just follow the on-screen prompts. You will be required to upload your proof of purchase for your Z Flip3. 

You can use any formal documentation provided by O2 after you purchased your qualifying Samsung Z Flip3, so long as this clearly shows the following information:

• Invoice/receipt number
  • Product purchased
  • Retailer name/logo
  • Date of purchase

I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
safc
First Poster
Options
I tried for my free watch 5days ago and ive heard nothing since
0 Likes