Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claim free charger

(Topic created on: 26-08-2020 10:59 PM)
timpollard
First Poster
Options
Hi, I can't find any way to claim the free charger for pre- ordering the Watch 3 (or the dual charger for pre- ordering the buds) - can anyone point me in the right direction please? I've looked all over the Benefits section and the helpline is no use at all! Many thanks in advance... 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Apo11o75
Student
Options
yep me neither. its like they don't even want us too!
0 Likes
fc1865
First Poster
Options
click on the note 20 redemption banner and go through then select watch
0 Likes
Apo11o75
Student
Options
Yeah sorted this now. but they still don't have this on the Samsung members app at all. definitely an oversight.
0 Likes
ewan47
First Poster
Options

I found the link  eventually and It was really hard to find the Serial Numberbut when i submitted my claim I got the message-

"The IMEI number entered has already been claimed, please note that only one successful claim per transaction/receipt will be valid for this Promotion" 

I've never claimed before and now i can't contact anyone for help.

Any advice?

0 Likes
Rash5
Apprentice
Options

Hi - did to manage to solve this? I'm having trouble finding this link as it says promo closed.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Rash5. The specific promotion referred to in the original post will have closed quite some time ago. As such, it would not be possible to submit a claim for this now.

I suspect you might be trying to claim a free gift that is offered with one of our newer devices.

Please can you let me know where you are based, which device(s) you ordered and which free gift(s) you were trying to claim?

Once I hear back from you, I'll send you the up-to-date promotional links - or guide you to one of our Support Teams covering your region. 

Rash5
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for replying. Bought a galaxy bud pro 2 and thought I could claim a dual charger for buds and fold phone. Based in London. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Rash5: If you purchased your Galaxy Buds2 Pro between 10th - 25th August 2022 then you can claim a Super Fast Wireless Charging Pad via the link below.

https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/samsunglaunchoffers