Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim for free ear buds with galaxy watch 5

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 10:19 AM)
jalfie22
Journeyman
Options
I have received the watch 5  but when I go to  claim form online for the  the buds offer my model  number is not listed in the drop down anyone else having this issue and i carnt continue ...
11 REPLIES 11
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I can't even find the claim form! Please can you help me aswell? Then I'll give the form a try
0 Likes
jalfie22
Journeyman
Options
jalfie22
Journeyman
Options
Think I have done it now don't make it easy do they ...🙄
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for the link..
Yeah you can't do a claim in a hurry and you've got to read everything carefully and not miss anything..
Good luck mate
tuckie
Explorer
Options
There's only 4 versions, the top 2 pro are black then the 3rd and 4th are black and then silver lte
0 Likes
tuckie
Explorer
Options
Filled mine in yesterday and got the message the claim was accepted this morning
0 Likes
jalfie22
Journeyman
Options
Yeh thanks mate 👍 I have had mine accepted 👍
0 Likes
Joluku
Student
Options

I think I'm having the same issue (the Product ID of the Watch5 I received is not on the claim form). What did you do in the end?

Last week I got in touch with Samsung's UK twitter and also used their 'contact us' help form, but I haven't had any helpful information back as yet.

0 Likes
jalfie22
Journeyman
Options
There's only 4 versions, the top 2 pro are black then the 3rd and 4th are black and then sliver lite comment from the thread then just complete form mine went through 👍😎
0 Likes