Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Buds

(Topic created on: 30-08-2022 01:54 PM)
luc13563
Journeyman
Options

I have received the watch 5  but when I go to the claim form online for the buds offer my model  number is not listed in the drop-down anyone else having this issue

35 REPLIES 35
jack1e
Student
Options
Well they said they would log the query and email me within 24-48 hours. Seems ridiculous they are sending out model numbers not on the list. This is my first Samsung experience coming from Apple so hope its not to painful.
0 Likes
luc13563
Journeyman
Options

I've been told to email a photo of my box(where the model number is) and the serial number to them and they'll raise the claim

0 Likes
jack1e
Student
Options
Ok could you tell me where they told you to send it please, I'll do the same
0 Likes
luc13563
Journeyman
Options
They told just to send it through they help and support email on the claims website
0 Likes
Joluku
Student
Options

The Product ID of the Watch5 I received (pre-ordered 16th August) is also not on the Product IDs dropdown list.

0 Likes
jonathaneuk
Navigator
Options
My model number wasn't listed either. So chose the next one that looked similar to mine. Today my claim for accepted and said I should receive my watch within 45 days
0 Likes
jack1e
Student
Options
Has anyone had any luck getting this sorted with samsung yet? @luc13563
0 Likes
jack1e
Student
Options
What model number did they provide you and what did you pick please, if they don't help me with this I might try this too
0 Likes
luc13563
Journeyman
Options
No I've not heard anything back yet
0 Likes
jack1e
Student
Options
I had a reply today, they tried to say not all watches were in the offered. Especially if you ordered seperate straps, I had a gold watch with a purple strap, didn't see any kind of information that wasn't standard.
0 Likes