Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change watchface when starting a run on samsung health

(Topic created on: 09-08-2023 11:17 PM)
LC92
Student
Options
Hi! I am in need of help with an issies thats started happening when starting a run from my phone. My watch face changes to heart rate monitor and therefore doesnt show distance, time as i want it to. 

Any ideas how to change the watchface whilst setting a run?
4 REPLIES 4
Waldläufer68
Pioneer
Options

Screens and their contents are configurable. While running, swipe up and down to flip between these.

0 Likes
LC92
Student
Options
Thank you for the response. This doesn't however seem to work, is there any other ways to change this? The watch model is samsung watch 5.
0 Likes
onurx
First Poster
Options

I have sam issue. If you start from phone it is not configurable and watch only shows hearth rate but if you start from watch the gps is not accurate enough, Samsung needs to solve this, when i start from my watch if phone is connected gps data can come from phone and if i start from watch, i should see more datas.

0 Likes
Waldläufer68
Pioneer
Options

Watch GPS accuracy depends on what you do before you start. Enable the "manual start" mode and wait for the GPS position to stabilize. The latest update even shows a position map right with the "Start" button, so you can give it the extra few seconds until it stops twitching.

For me, the point about having GPS (and LTE) in the Watch is so I don't have to lug the phone around during sports - and with the big improvements in GPS accuracy we got in the past two updates, it's good enough. My last 10k run was spot on each one of the official kilometer markers, give or take 20 to 30 meters max.

0 Likes