Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carnt find banner to claim free Samsung Galaxy wacth on Samsung members

(Topic created on: 10-01-2021 11:29 AM)
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
I have purchased the s20fe 5g phone before the 12 of jan as that's promotion with ee it tells me to go to samsung members to press the claim banner to submit claim an proof of Purchase but it's not there 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Raag
First Poster
Options
I managed to chat with Samsung chat support and they advised me to email my query to the promotion team on watchactiveoffer@samsungpromotions.claims
I have just emailed them with a copy of my receipt
0 Likes
Raag
First Poster
Options
I thought it takes 30-45 days for it to arrive if I am not mistaken.
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
yes I did that too but I got my upgrade threw ee which they said the promo will work but for 14 days they have put my imie number on hold an after 14 day cooling of period it will allow me to claim ok
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
yes that's right to be delivered but if u got ur s20 fe 5g with the promo threw ee or on contract before the 12th of jan the imie number used to claim it wont be register as the provider put a block on it till the 14 days have passed
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
well if u go to the claim form on the new hand set on the samsung members an click benefits u will see claim wacth click that an it will take u to form fill it out then put ur imie number it wont allow u as there is a block which is 14 days it's so u don't claim wacth then send the phone back
0 Likes
SirStottalot
Pathfinder
Options
That is the logical thing. Bit baffled as to why you thought you could do it on any samsung phone when the offer is unique to the product bought.
0 Likes