Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

carnt find banner to claim free Samsung Galaxy wacth on Samsung members

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 04:59 PM)
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
I have purchased the s20fe 5g phone before the 12 of jan as that's promotion with ee it tells me to go to samsung members to press the claim banner to submit claim an proof of Purchase but it's not there 
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
SirStottalot
Pathfinder
Options
when you are at samsung members homepage have you scrolled across to benefits tab?
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
it's not there at all
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
I click benefits tab an it doesn't have the claim banner for the wacth but I defo got it before the 12 of jan do i have to do it on the new phone or can i use a existing Samsung members app on my old phone
0 Likes
AimeeJ
Student
Options
I'm having the same issue! did you find it?
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
no
0 Likes
AimeeJ
Student
Options
I wonder if we can only do it from the new handset....
0 Likes
Raag
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue. any update please if you managed to find it?
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
my network provider said it will work on the new phone only in samsung members only but when u put the imie number in the claim form it's not registering because there is a 14 day cooling of period before u can do the form because some people tried to do the claim to get wacth on promo then sent phone back in 14 days I don't no if that's the same if u buy from samsung directly if it isn't just phone up samsung an make sure u got the promo before the 12th of jan to claim wacth
0 Likes
LAZYSNIPER
Explorer
Options
my network provider said it will work on the new phone only in samsung members only but when u put the imie number in the claim form it's not registering because there is a 14 day cooling of period before u can do the form because some people tried to do the claim to get wacth on promo then sent phone back in 14 days I don't no if that's the same if u buy from samsung directly if it isn't just phone up samsung an make sure u got the promo before the 12th of jan to claim wacth