Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sync 2 record from samsung galaxy watch active 2 to my strava account

(Topic created on: 15-04-2020 02:23 AM)
Thi_Nguyen
First Poster
Options

baa9dc2a316ecb30927f.jpg

This morning I have two activities in a row (both are run outdoor) as picture. When i press "Tap to sync" in my watch, only the newest activity is synced to my account. The second activity is not synced. But I cannot find any "Tap to sync" to sync this record in my watch.

How can i solve this problem? Because I am in a race, so that this record is very important to me.

Thanks for support.

15 REPLIES 15
ColD0191
First Poster
Options

There's now another update on Samsung watch for the Strava app. I've done it as I had the same issues as the above comments. The "sync ride" option in the history of activities has now disappeared and the ride I wanted to upload hasn't uploaded so beware folks! 

I had to just record my last rides on my phone. I haven't tried the watch to upload since the update, I'll give it a whirl later and let you know 👍

0 Likes
Holdfény
Explorer
Options

Same here. Every app has newest version 😞 GWA2 with S10.

0 Likes
ekaterina19
Journeyman
Options

i downloaded this new version and already lost 2 morning run records cause strava crashes when i finish the run of just 5km... incredible. i think that there is some "political" problem between american strava and samsung, cause it's impossible that afetr more than one year they cant resolve the problem 

0 Likes
Hashkar
Apprentice
Options

I actually enabled sync between samsung health and strava on the server side. I record with S Health on the watch, and it syncs automatically to strava....

So looks like not political. Semms that strava are having trouble in general after the changes they announced a few weeks ago.

0 Likes
ekaterina19
Journeyman
Options

ah really? next time i will try to do the same, register with s health and then sync with strava! hope it works. now i can see my morning run in the app of s-health, but not in strava ahahaha

0 Likes
Hannah01
Apprentice
Options

This doesn't work for me, Strava will not pick up any activies from Samsung Health despite being linked. The other way around works, if an activity has been recorded in Strava it will be visible on Samsung Health.

0 Likes