Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to notifications on Watch 3 when paired to Stock Android

(Topic created on: 04-09-2020 06:26 PM)
inclitus
Apprentice
Options

Hey Everyone,

I have an issue with replying notifications on my Watch3. I do recieve them correctly, but when I try to answer them by selecting a default answer,after hitting the blue send arrow, nothing happens. Similarly nothing happens when I hit the emoji or custom reply icons.

The watch is paired to a Nokia 7 Plus with "pure" Android 10. I tried factory resetting the watch and the phone. So far nothing has helped. Replying to notifications works perfectly with a Redmi Note 9 Pro, so my assumption is this has something to do with stock Android? Can  someone please help?

23 REPLIES 23
Prasad2000
First Poster
Options

So got another update for watch today, was hoping it would resolve the issues related to reply to messages. But No.  Anyone in Samsung knows when this would be fixed ?

0 Likes
Emily1983
Apprentice
Options

Yes, same. When I saw the new update I was very hopeful, but it did nothing. So disappointing.

Come on Samsung - at least reply to this thread and let us know you're working on the issue. 

0 Likes
Prasad2000
First Poster
Options

Does anyone know if this issue still affects the Galaxy 3 or Galaxy Active 2  watches ? I still have this problem, and am looking to change the watch since it has been some time. If this issue is across all Samsung, then I can straightaway rule out Samsung, hence asking. So far I have no info from Samsung

Thanks

0 Likes
HBoer
Explorer
Options

I can reply on a sms. But I can not reply on a e-mail, nor on a Whatsapp message.

0 Likes