Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to Facebook messages on Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 17-08-2022 12:53 PM)
Shiro Kurita
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have a Galaxy Watch Active 2 but I think it applies to all Galaxy Watches with Tizen.

When I bought it, I could read FB Messenger messages, but was not able to reply. It was saying "Send" but it was not send. Then I have read here in the Forum that Messenger Lite solves that problem. So, although this was a strong downgrade, it worked. 

Yesterday, I have got the latest update for the Watch and now it is not working with Lite anymore. So you could expect they fixed the FB Messenger reply problem, but it isnt. Now I cannot reply anymore at all.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Manage notifications on your Samsung smart watch

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061433/
0 Likes
Shiro Kurita
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, the problem is not that I dont get the notification nor that I have no answering options.

The problem is, that if I select an answering option, then the watch reads "Sent" but it is not sent. I cannot send any reply from my watch for fb messenger.

0 Likes
Shiro Kurita
Journeyman
Options

Sorry for doubling my answer, but this board does not allow me to delete this.

0 Likes
Shiro Kurita
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, the problem is not that I dont get the notification nor that I have no answering options.

The problem is, that if I select an answering option, then the watch reads "Sent" but it is not sent. I cannot send any reply from my watch for fb messenger.

0 Likes
Members_ntNX0fx
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue with my galaxy watch 4 classic. What's the point of the smart watch if these basic features are not working.

Shiro Kurita
Journeyman
Options
I gave up on that problem. It's not working.
0 Likes