Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot locate ear buds pro

(Topic created on: 27-10-2021 08:11 AM)
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Hello, I've got myself a pair of galaxy ear buds Pro and was loving them. However, a few days ago I placed them in their carry / charging Dock case and for the life of me have no idea where I placed it! I do know it's on the house somewhere!!!

I tried to use locate, but it just shows me a map of the buds last location, which is not at all helpful on this instance as it shows them at my home, which I know they are! Is there anyway I can get them to make a sound so I can hear where they are and locate them? 

7 REPLIES 7
illEez
Voyager
Options
I believe they only make a noise to help locate them when not in the case, unfortunately.
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Oh no... that's not good news. 😐 I'll just have to keep looking.. I do believe this is a flawed concept as the case is where they are most protected, so nor being able to let the case light up or the buds make a sound whilst in the case is an overlooked issue. 😞
illEez
Voyager
Options
It is strange that the charge box isn't set up to alert you!

Housecoat pockets, down the sides of chairs, on top of the fridge??? Happy hunting.

xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
On the Google Play Store
There a few apps
Locate my ear buds
That maybe helpful to you
0 Likes
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Any you would recommend?
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try wunderfind
Looks a popular one
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Tried that one... it did find the signal for the device.. no sound though! Still using and walking at snail pace around the entire house.
0 Likes