Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you turn off charging on the galaxy buds?

(Topic created on: 14-04-2019 08:48 AM)
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

Hello everyone, 

I recently got my free galaxy buds for pre ordering the s10. I was wondering about how to maintain good battery 'health'. Is there a way to turn off the charging when the galaxy buds are in their case? I did research on lithium batteries and apparently it's better to charge them between 60-80% and dont let it drop below 20% before charging it again. And only charge to 100% if you need it or you know you won't be be able to charge it during the day. 

Anyway, I want to be able to keep the buds in the case but I dont want them to be constantly charging, also sipping away at the battery in the case in the process.

Any help would be appreciated

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
2 REPLIES 2
Madroxounds
Apprentice
Options

I posted the same question up about 3 weeks ago but have not had anyone coming forward with a definitive answer. I also contacted Samsung via live chat but the person i spoke to had no idea! It's obviously something they've not thought over.

0 Likes
MustafaIslam
Pioneer
Options

@Madroxounds wrote:

I posted the same question up about 3 weeks ago but have not had anyone coming forward with a definitive answer. I also contacted Samsung via live chat but the person i spoke to had no idea! It's obviously something they've not thought over.

Use the Samsung members app and select send feedback, choose accessories. Write down what you want and send it through, I've done it and hopefully if they get enough requests they might do something about it.

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
0 Likes