Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you disable or delete Samsung pay from the Active 2?

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 02:22 PM)
Beerman
Apprentice
Options

Can you disable or delete Samsung Pay from the Active 2?

If not, is there a way to assign another app or function to holding the BACK button?

7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @Beerman ,

it appears that you can remap some buttons from the Samsung Wearable app on the phone. Have you had a look into this? 

0 Likes
Hemishopbrian
First Poster
Options

Has anyone figured out how to disable or remap Samsung Pay on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2? I don't use Samsung Pay and hitting the back button twice accidentally and opening the Samsung Pay app is annoying.

Sogge
First Poster
Options

Start Wearable on you phone
Push Start
Push Apps
Push Administrate Apps
Push the red minus sign to the left of "Samsung Pay"

Now "Samsung Pay" vil be shown under "hidden apps" and is not visible anymore

Br Sogge

0 Likes
Humeid
Student
Options

Still this doesn't help even after hidden still samsung pay keeps popping in my watch 😭😭😭

Masoom
First Poster
Options

Don't worry,  plz change the region of ur watch, to the country, where samsung pay is Disabled.  So in ur watch, samsung pay will be disabled. I changed to Germany From UAE. Thus i solved the provlem

0 Likes
LakeGirl
Student
Options

This just started on my Galaxy2 watch and it will not stop popping up. Any solution?

0 Likes
Beerman
Apprentice
Options

Hi LakeGirl, My Galaxy 2 died in January and I never found a solution, but I did not try changing the region like "" suggested.  However, since this just started happening on your watch it sounds like you may have a stuck button  that is causing this to pop up "all of the time".  Side question - what lake?  I have a place at Beaver lake in Arkansas.  Really clear water.

0 Likes