Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use galaxy buds live with Google Meet

(Topic created on: 03-06-2021 02:56 PM)
meneer_met_telefoon
Apprentice
Options

I recently purchased the galaxy buds live, and like they say, they sound amazing. Calling is also great, like the reviewers promised. This is why I got them; I have a lot of Google meetings.

But I can't use them with Google Meet; here is what happens:

When I select in the google settings as a speaker: "System Default Speaker Device", I can hear the voices and everything. Note that this is the only option available.

Then I select the Galaxy Buds Live as a microphone, and sure enough, the microphone works. But now I don't hear anything anymore!

I have to switch back to my laptop builtin microphone to be able to hear any voices. While this works, it is obviously not so great. At the least because I have to stay close to my laptop for people to hear me.

Did anyone else experience this? Can anyone help me with this? Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@meneer_met_telefoon 

hello

try installing Buds Manager if will do the trick

Windows

Mac

let us know the results please ^_^ 

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
esafzay
First Poster
Options

This app does not seem to connect with Galaxy Buds Live on Macbook Pro.

0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Maybe your current privacy settings are preventing Google Meet from accessing and using your computer. Or maybe the mic volume is inaudible. Go to Settings, click on System and then select Sound. Make sure to select your mic as your default input device

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
sserieshater
First Poster
Options

No that's not the issue. It's an issue solely with Samsung galaxy buds. The microphone audio cuts out on Google meet after talking for around 1 minute everytime. No other headphones do this. I've had every colleague with buds say the same. We no longer use them because on mac with google meet they just cut out. Samsung should fix their heapphones

Members_f16mHYO
First Poster
Options

I am having the exact same issue

0 Likes
lmgerhard
Student
Options

Hey all, I was having the same problem. So chrome was reducing the volume of my microfone, how did I solved it: 

1. On the meet website, go to settings and disable noise cancelling.
  2. Also installed this extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disable-automatic-gain-co/clpapnmmlmecieknddelobgikompchkk and enabled it in google meet website.