Support

Open search

Can't sign in to Galaxy Wear Store - Error code 3015

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

Every time I try to sign in to the Galaxy Wear store there is a popup saying 'Failed to sign in (error: 3015)'.  I deleted my spotify app and need to reinstall it but I can't do this without logging in.

Just to add: I have a Sony phone and have had the watch (my first Samsung watch) for six months.

Any suggestions? :smiling-face:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Apprentice

I have solved the problem - not necessarily permanently but at least temporarily. Whilst trying to fix a separate issue with my watch, I backed up and reset my watch and that seemed to log me back into the galaxy store.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
First Poster

Same problem, except for no Spotify.

Highlighted
First Poster

Same problem here

My phone is a xaiomi Mi 9, been fine until recently 

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey I've solved it by uninstalling the Samsung Accessories Service app. Actually Uninstalled the wear app again aswell for good measure, but I believe the Ass.Service was the issue. 

Highlighted

Thanks for the suggestion but that hasn't worked for me.

Highlighted
Apprentice

I have solved the problem - not necessarily permanently but at least temporarily. Whilst trying to fix a separate issue with my watch, I backed up and reset my watch and that seemed to log me back into the galaxy store.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
First Poster

My phone is Sony Xpreria Ultra , Android 7.0. Today i faced the same issue. I solved it by clearing cache for Galaxy Wearable & Gear S Plugin apps. Then i went back and everything was working like nothing happened... Even my acoount was already "sined in". Strange..

Top Liked Authors