Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App | Blank White Screen | Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 22-04-2019 06:13 PM)
sahilproximity
Student
Options

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App | Blank White Screen | Galaxy Watch 

My Device Specs 

Honor 8x

Galaxy Watch 46mm

I'm From India

Need Help As Soon As Possible.

52 REPLIES 52
terrorSABBATH
Student
Options
Same issue, watch is fairly useless to me in this state.
Enda Powell
0 Likes
PieceBot
First Poster
Options

Same. Can't sign in.

Oppo R15 Pro

Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

I'm from Australia.

0 Likes
Jesusfreak
First Poster
Options

I have the same annoying problem, blank screen on my Mate 20 Pro and Pixel 3XL. This needs to be fixed as the device is rendered to an expensive step tracker.

0 Likes
Dclgbg
First Poster
Options

Same

My Devices :
Galaxy Watch 46mm
Sony XA2
Sony XZ
Asus Zenphone 3 Max

0 Likes
Merthyroldman
First Poster
Options

Me neither it's a pain in the *****

0 Likes
Relxis
First Poster
Options

Has anyone of you have been successful or had any contact with anybody from Samsung.?

Galaxy 42mm

Pixel 2 

0 Likes
DeanDTjr
Journeyman
Options

Samsung has done NOTHING to help so far. Post enough angry comments telling them where they can shove their software only gets you banned.....

0 Likes
DeanDTjr
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20190421-114015.png

Rather than address my issues and complaints after spending nearly $500.... Samsung would rather spend time monitoring this post, and banning users for vulgarity. But when I CALLED THEM... they act as if they have no idea what's going on. Telling me "we are unaware of any software issues..." REALLY?????

I installed this watch and software just fine on a friend's Note8, but can't use it with my Moto Zforce 2.... Therefore, this means

THE PROBLEM IS YOUR ****ING SOFTWARE DIPSH!TS!!!!!

faffman
First Poster
Options

same here.......blank white screen on sign in, not recieving any notications, can't download any apps.

Ive contacted Samsung and they dont appeared bothered!  One plus 6t and gear s3 frontier

0 Likes
DeanDTjr
Journeyman
Options

This problem needs to LEAVE the Samsung forums (obviously we're all wasting our time hitting the F5 key while waiting for a reply from Samsung) This issue needs to be brought out to SOCIAL MEDIA such as;

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

REDDIT

YOUTUBE

I can't do it alone, so if you're one of the MANY angry customers who are getting nothing but a hard dick & a rough time from Samsung, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE copy/paste links to these forums in ANY social media sites that you have available.

As this is probably my 20th+ post regarding this issue, and I've already been banned from multiple support forums, I'll say it for the 25th time....

DEAR SAMSUNG,

ITS...

YOUR...

SOFTWARE!!!! 

YOU INCOMPETENT ****ING *****S!!!!!