Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App | Blank White Screen | Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 20/04/19 20:12)
sahilproximity
Options
Wearables

Can't sign in into my Samsung Account in the Galaxy Wearable App | Blank White Screen | Galaxy Watch 

My Device Specs 

Honor 8x

Galaxy Watch 46mm

I'm From India

Need Help As Soon As Possible.

49 REPLIES 49
JhoniDadas
Observer
Options
Wearables

I have the same problem.

Galaxy Watch 46mm

I'm From Brasil

MOTO G6

Jesusfreak
Options
Wearables

I have the same annoying problem, blank screen on my Mate 20 Pro and Pixel 3XL. This needs to be fixed as the device is rendered to an expensive step tracker.

0 Likes
johnbur
First Poster
Options
Wearables

@sahilproximity wrote:

My Device Specs 

Honor 8x

Galaxy Watch 46mm

I'm From India

Need Help As Soon As Possible.

I have the same problem - please advise

Galaxy Gear S3

Pixel 3

From UK

0 Likes
Jalshaer
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

I can’t either.  It seems the site/server has something issues or this happens because we are not using Samsung device.

Galaxy watch 46mm

Huawei P30 pro

From UAE 

0 Likes
Jalshaer
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

@Jalshaer wrote:

I can’t either.  It seems the site/server has something issues or this happens because we are not using Samsung device.

Galaxy watch 46mm

Huawei P30 pro

From UAE 

As I expected the problem with signing in using android device other than samsung.  I tried connecting same watch to old Samsung S6 edge and it worked fine after updating the old device firmware and found no issue in signing in to Samsung account. 

But this is really disappointment as I want to use it with the new android device other than Samsung.

samsung must do something.

Dinko
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Same problem

GearS3

OnePlus 5

Croatia

Had a problem with battery drain with Samsung app and had to try to reinstall. Now I can't to log in my account.

RealZuzu
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Same problem

Also Honor 8x 

I'm from Germany

trynnabekool
Options
Wearables

Anyone found a fix for this problem?

I have an Honor 8X and just bought a Gear S3! 

0 Likes
RealZuzu
First Poster
Options
Wearables

No sorry

0 Likes
SteveW1
First Poster
Options
Wearables

I have the same issue - has happened recently!

Huawei Mate 10 Pro

Gear S3 Frontier

UK

mcusio
Observer
Options
Wearables

The same problem for Huawei P30Pro 😞

Also older apk tested - v. .21, the same problem...

0 Likes
Galaxy_Baz
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Hi

Hi, same issue.
Moto g5 plus
UK

Tried the usual, removed all apps then reinstall no improvement. Can't seem to find and answer anyway.
Baz.
0 Likes
mcusio
Observer
Options
Wearables

There is other thread where someone suggest that is problem with empty page:

https://account.samsung.com/accounts/wmanager/

0 Likes
Jalshaer
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

@mcusio wrote:

There is other thread where someone suggest that is problem with empty page:

https://account.samsung.com/accounts/wmanager/

This link seems broken coz it directs me to white page 😂

olcay
First Poster
Options
Wearables

me too

0 Likes
Galaxy_Baz
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

Ok so had this back from Samsung 

Not tried it yet, going to sleep on it and waste another couple of hours on it tomorrow.

• Here is the answer to your enquiry.
Dear Barry,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

From your inquiry, I understand that you experience some issues trying to access the Galaxy Store through the Galaxy Wearable application.

In order to solve this issue please follow the steps below:

A) For a Non-Samsung phone device:
1. Please try Galaxy Store again after rebooting the device.
2. If the Galaxy Store is still not working, go to [phone] settings > [Application > Application manager] > select Galaxy wearable > storage > Clear data > then try again.

B) If the previous steps didn't work, please try the steps below:
3.1. Watch [settings] > Gear info/About Gear/Watch > [Reset watch].
3.2. Galaxy Wearable app > 3 lines on the left part > Connect > When the watch is connected go to Galaxy Wearable > Settings > About Gear/Watch > Device information / Account and backup > Backup and restore > Restore.

C) Open Galaxy Store again (Some data may be lost after restore).
If for some reason you still experience difficulties, please contact us again also providing us with the log files from your phone device and the Gear device.

- To retrieve the Log Files from the Gear S/Watch, please follow the below steps:
First, reproduce the problem
1. Enter *#9900# on Dialer on Gear (use all the symbols)
2. Run LOG_DUMP
3. Dumped log files can be sent to paired mobile device
4. Select 'Extract LOG_DUMP'
5. You can see 'Extract Log_Dump Success' after sending dump (ex> Galaxy S7 Edge\Phone\Pictures\Gear)

- To retrieve the Log Files from the phone, please follow the below steps:
1. Unzip the file from the link [valid for 30 days] in any directory on your PC. (you can see the guideline here: https://github.com/b6pzeusbc54tvhw5jgpyw8pwz2x6gs/about-debug/blob/master/android/extract-log.en.md)
2. After that, on your phone, go to -> Settings -> About device -> Software info -> 'Build number' touch 10 times (this operation will turn debug mode on)
3. Again, on your phone, go to -> Settings -> Application settings -> Developer options -> USB debug on
4. After, connect phone and PC, execute adbDevices.bat (this bat file is in the directory from step 1) to check whether the phone is connected to PC well.If it's connected, you can check Phone's name in 'List of devices attached'.
5. Reproduce the issue (make sure your devices are linked and you are connected with your phone to the PC) -> try opening the Samsung Gear application (even if without success), wait just about 5 seconds (don't wait any longer) and jump to step 6.
6. Execute dumpstate.bat dumpstate. (this process could take up to 3~4mins)
7. 'log' directory will be created in your directory (from step 1). Please archive this 'log' directory and send it to us.

If you cannot find the "log" folder, please go to My Files > Three vertical dots > Settings > Activate the "Show hidden files" option.

In order for you to forward the necessary details, please go to http://account.samsung.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, select Contact us and fill in the fields.

If you experience issues with the log files recovery process, I would kindly advise you to contact our colleagues from Samsung Electronics.

Go to http://www.samsung.com/ and find the "Contact Us" category on the page, where you can choose the desired way to contact Samsung Products Customer Support Team.

Thank you for using our services. Your satisfaction is very important to us.

Kind regards,
Emily
Customer Service Center

P
0 Likes
Dinko
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

I can tell you this is generic stuff.

I tried all this and it did not work.

Problem is not in watch, problem is with Android App that seems it is not compatible with many (if not all) non-samsung Android phones.

I believe I could find workaround with tweaking/changing system setting on rooted phone but I really have no time play with this.

Tomorrow I will contact Samsung support here (Croatia) and will request refund as Gear S3 watch is not compatible with Android phones less than 1,5 yrs after I bought it.

0 Likes
Dinko
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
0 Likes
Jalshaer
Apprentice
Options
Wearables
I read the article and I hope that Samsung is really working on it and going to find a solution as soon as possible and not spend months. Guys, I believe if really samsung is working on the solution, then this is because of us so we have to keep posting and spreading our anger over and over until the issue is solved.
0 Likes
DeanDTjr
Apprentice
Options
Wearables

I hope someone at Samsung clicks this link.... I SPELLED OUT THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM FOR YOU!

At this point, I'm POSITIVE that I could perform the jobs of 5 of you incompetent Samsung employees. But, after being a part of this ABSOLUTELY LOVELY experience... I would rather die in a fire. PLUS, based on the amount of intelligence I have witnessed from your company.... YOU COULDN'T ****ING AFFORD ME!!

https://twitter.com/gavinsgadgets/status/1120245423334096896?s=20

0 Likes