Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't launch Bixby on my GW4

(Topic created on: 14-11-2021 05:50 PM)
provit88
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I can't launch Bixby on my Galaxy Watch 4 ever since I got it a few weeks ago. I paired the watch with my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, installed the Samsung apps on the phone, and logged in my Samsung account both on the phone and on the watch with no issues whatsoever. But every time I try to launch Bixby on the watch, the following message appears:

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-19 at 11.38.15.jpeg

First I thought it might have something to do with my wi-fi connection, so I tried different networks and even the GSM data (on the phone), but the same error message keeps popping up.

I really don't want to do a full reset, but if it's necessary, I'll have to do it. I'm just skeptical that this will fix the issue. Can it be a faulty unit? Should I return it?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
For me I would be grateful.

I avoid Bixby at all costs 🙃🙃
0 Likes
provit88
First Poster
Options

lol I understand.

Hopefully they'll add Google Assistant soon though.

0 Likes
andrewpap22
Apprentice
Options

Anyone in Samsung wanting to elaborate with this issue?? 

I do have the same issue and using as a phone a Xiaomi mi 11 and I did do a factory reset on the watch and it didn't fix it. 

This issue is being discussed here as well (https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/wearables/galaxy-watch4-classic-bt-bixby-quot-couldnt-get-samsun... but it seems Samsung is not willing to help... 

Pretty good job Samsung. We're buying your 350$ newly created smartwatch and it has issues and bugs out of the box! 

0 Likes