Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect Galaxy Fit to my iPhone 6S

(Topic created on: 05-06-2019 02:11 PM)
nzjony
Apprentice
Options

I recently purchased the Galaxy Fit.

I am trying to connect it to the iPhone using the Galaxy Fit app, however it doesn't show the Galaxy Fit, see attached image.

IMG_6630.PNG

How long do I need to wait until it appears in the list of "Pick your device"? Otherwise I will send it back.

Note, I connected the Galaxy Fit to an android phone and it works fine. I had also connected a Galaxy Fit (e) to the same iPhone no problem. The iPhone also connects to the Galaxy Fit (in that it shows "Connected" in the bluetooth menu), so the issue definitely lies with the Galaxy Fit app.

I am running 12.3.1

13 REPLIES 13
carnage
First Poster
Options

@nzjony wrote:

I recently purchased the Galaxy Fit.

I am trying to connect it to the iPhone using the Galaxy Fit app, however it doesn't show the Galaxy Fit, see attached image.

IMG_6630.PNG

How long do I need to wait until it appears in the list of "Pick your device"? Otherwise I will send it back.

Note, I connected the Galaxy Fit to an android phone and it works fine. I had also connected a Galaxy Fit (e) to the same iPhone no problem. The iPhone also connects to the Galaxy Fit (in that it shows "Connected" in the bluetooth menu), so the issue definitely lies with the Galaxy Fit app.

I am running 12.3.1

Hai.. didi you manage to find the solution for this? I’m having the same issue.. iphone 6plus could not connect with galaxy fit.  Same issue as yours, no selection available for galaxy fit on its app.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

0 Likes
apneablu
First Poster
Options

Hi I am having the same issue - no compatibility with iPhone 6s.

I called support and they say it is compatible instead ( I have latest iOS) - shrug icon. Has anyone found a way to make it work? Thanks

0 Likes
JoeJoe407
First Poster
Options

Has anyone found a solution to this? 

i have Same Issue on Iphone SE

Running IOS 13.4.1 but software cant even set the watch up

0 Likes
soporteSP
First Poster
Options

Hi! Everyone i have the same problem with Iphone 6s, its the same with the app. In 2021 Do you have find any solution to this problem?

0 Likes