Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't associate Galaxy Watch4 LTE to Active tab 3

(Topic created on: 04-03-2023 05:52 PM)
GiovanniG1111
First Poster
Options

Hi, I've just bought and received the watch, I've installed app Wereable and using it I tried to connect it to phone, it doesn't find it. The only way is manually by bluetooth, I see the numbers, as I confirm it I have an error from Wereable app.
non va samsung.jpg

I'm really really upset, all is Samsung and it doesn't work!!!! I've tred after reboot phone and watch, on watch I've also "restore default settings" as it asked me to do after failing. This is amazing, really, the most simple thing to do becames a unresolvable problem.
I need to bring both them to assistance at my costs and see if they will be a genius to solve it

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
GiovanniG1111
First Poster
Options

There are no ways, Samsung makes Werable app not compatible with tablets, with the porpose to push customers buy phone too. What miserable politics.

The bad thing too is that on support they simulate to have understood the problem and they promise to fix it soon, and to be back with a confermation within 24 hours. They won't do it, they just joke customer hoping to calm him, but actually they obtain the opposite in the end.
Im really disappointed from Samsung, I thought it was really a good company, but they aren't. I returned and asked for refund.

0 Likes