Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not install samsung health update.

(Topic created on: 29-05-2019 01:50 PM)
baster555
Journeyman
Options

After Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm with One UI update,  I can't install Samsung health update on the watch. Watch just disconnects when update is installing. I have Samsung Galaxy S9 (One UI)  &   Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm (One UI).

69 REPLIES 69
mik2258
Explorer
Options
I don't see the update available yet.

This article says that description of the update doesn't say anything except sHealth stability issues. Maybe we should make the authors aware
what are the issues and how good is Samsung's contact with the community and support for the users ......
0 Likes
GreatAnubis
Explorer
Options

I've already installed that patch more than a week ago. I didn't notice any improvements. 

0 Likes
baster555
Journeyman
Options
Everything’s OK. Update solves everything. Did not get even 1.5 months. For Samsung it is normal.
0 Likes
pinkfloyd
Journeyman
Options

Same here, got the update this morning, Samsung Health & Parking apps are up to date without any problem.

1.5 month is "normal" for a patch that will be deployed on million devices...

Tonet_Hso
First Poster
Options

I've got GW 42mm R810. Still no SW update at the horizon for me. :thinking-face:

0 Likes
OVoynikov
Journeyman
Options

I installed the new watch update and the S Health seems updated as well. However, now I have a new issue, which is much worse than the previous one. My watch keeps dicsonnecting from the phone every few hours. It will never reconnect unless I do it manually. When disconnected, of course I am not receiving notifications, phone calls, S Health updates, nothing. I might have to roll back and live with the older version of S Health as I almost got used to the "You have an update" permanent indication.

0 Likes
mik2258
Explorer
Options

This new SHeatlh drains battery as hell. 50% overnight while sleeping.

0 Likes
OVoynikov
Journeyman
Options

My watch also started to lag severely with the new update. A big mess that introduced quite a bit more problems than it solved. Stay away from this update and stick to the previous version.

0 Likes
OvidiuB
Journeyman
Options

Have you tried to reset the watch? I'm sorry to hear that you encounter so many issues after the update.

My watch works just fine

0 Likes
OVoynikov
Journeyman
Options

Yes, I did try. It seems that the lag is tightly related with the disconnect issue. When I reconnect the watch manually, once connected it becomes unresponsive for a minute or two, I guess this is because of the data resync. It happens consistently. So I guess I have one issue only, which is the constant disconnect. Even at night with my watch on my wrist and my phone next to the bed they get disconnected. Checked all the setting, tried to find any clue, but none so far. It keeps doing it.

I am not experiencing the battery drain, though. The usage is pretty much the same as before.

0 Likes