Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic without concerns or isn't it worth it?

(Topic created on: 21-12-2021 01:01 PM)
Samsongnite247
Explorer
Options

I'm looking for a smartwatch with a budget of max €300,00 and I came across the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.
But today I've saw many posts about sleep tracking issues on the watch and I'm concerned that If I buy the watch that it won't be worth it.
Sleep tracking is a important but not very important compared to the other functions that I expect of a smartwatch.
Can I buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic without concerns or isn't it worth it?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mark29359
Helping Hand
Options
I have the Galaxy watch 4 and I have not had any problems with any of the functions. In my opinion it is the best watch I have ever owned.
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options
Stress measure doesn't work, snore detection doesn't work, body composition fails regularly after the last update, DND at night causes watch lock to enable, poor battery etc. Oh, and if you're lucky, you will end up with burnt wrist too!

Factory reset and clearing the cache won't fix any of those either!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Matthaus
Pioneer
Options
I dont have any of those issues
0 Likes
Samsongnite247
Explorer
Options

I've asked around at some forums and in the majority of the answer they say that the function does work correctly and/or they don't have the issue so I'll buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.
Thanks for your help everyone!

Vicola
First Poster
Options
I guess everyone has a different opinion
0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

It won't work if you have stress measurement set to manual only mode...

We have two Watch 4 BT Classics and it's the same on both of them. Google, there are discussions on the topic. Basically, you have to have stress measurement set to use continuous measurement mode and even then it won't work 100% of the time (check your graphs). Anyway, enjoy your watch.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes