Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories burned widget gone?!?

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 01:26 PM)
Rummynose
First Poster
Options

Just completed the latest update & the calories burned widget has now been removed?!?

Thats now the weight management & calories burned widget removed since purchasing my watch last year to aid in my weight loss journey.

My watch is pretty pointless to me without these helpful widgets - are these coming back as i may have to move to another brand? 🙄

6 REPLIES 6
henacynflin
Explorer
Options
This reducing of functions is getting irritating
hutton84
Student
Options
I think I may get a fitbit. This is stupid now.
hutton84
Student
Options
It has also got rid of the widget to look at your activity.
wkd_nas
Journeyman
Options
This has really irrated me too. 1st it went off the Samsung health app on the phone & now the watch active too. It was the most useful & often used widget on both devices. I'm seriously annoyed to say the least. Had a complaint raised with Samsung & they just said to raise it here on Samsung members for a hope the developers pick up on this in future updates. Let's all make a roar!
Niiako
First Poster
Options

Completely agree. I want to know my calorie burn at the end of the day as I am also logging my calorie intake. As someone else said regarding the issue- this watch is fast becoming an expensive and glorified pedometer (and whilst I am here, even the pedometer leaves a lot to be desired with the tracking that happens every time you drive over a bump). Please bring back these essential features, Samsung. Who knew it was so difficult to track fitness, sleep and calories in a stylish way in 2021.

Members_MyxYkoR
First Poster
Options

Samsung when is the calories widget coming back, crazy idea to remove the one thing people use to track total calories burned. 

Can some one from Samsung developers please respond to when this will be reintroduced back on the watch, clearly people want this and is one of the main reasons people buy a fit watch.

0 Likes