Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call transfer doesn't work to Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm LTE

(Topic created on: 28-12-2023 04:45 PM)
mlac1
Student
Options

Hi there,

I have a Samsung SM-R965 Galaxy Watch 6 Classic 47mm LTE, model number SM-R965FZKAEUE.

I have eSIM set up on my watch. I have a different mobile subscription on my OnePlus 9 Pro phone.

I can pick up the call on my watch when my phone rings, but I can't transfer to it. How to solve this issue?

(I've asked Samsung support, but they only gave generic, useless answers and ended the conversation by saying that only Samsung phones are fully supported with Samsung watches and certain features may not work with other phones. In my view, this is not a "certain feature", but an essential one, and it did work with my Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 3.)

2 REPLIES 2
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not owned an LTE since the GW4, but I would say you cannot as both have separate but linked numbers.

Only option I can think of if you pull down the watch quick actions and select BT audio and see if it allows to transfer to the phone, or vice versa same method but on the phone.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
mlac1
Student
Options

The Bluetooth audio feature of the watch is an interesting idea, but it's for connecting to headsets or speakers, and scanning phones with this feature yields no results.

There's no valid reason why call transfer is not supported. Has anyone transferred calls to a Samsung watch from a Samsung / non-Samsung phone?

0 Likes