Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy your Galaxy Watch4 or Galaxy Watch4 Classic by 2nd November 2021 and get a Google Play Store voucher up to £75

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 04:19 PM)
AntS
Options

Galaxy_Watch4_watch4classic.jpg

Just watched Unpacked, and loving the new Galaxy Watch4 and the Galaxy Watch4 Classic smartwatches!

And hey, there’s also the offer of a free gift too! Thought I’d share the 411 on that with you.

How do I get a gift?

Purchase a new Galaxy Watch4 or Galaxy Watch4 Classic from a participating retailer between 15:00 (BST) 11 August 2021 and 23:59 (BST) 2 November 2021.

What gift will I get?

Galaxy Watch4

Galaxy Watch4 Classic

What gift can I claim? (UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands)

Google Play Gift Code worth £50

Google Play Gift Code worth £75

What gift can I claim? (Republic of Ireland)

€60 unbranded pre-paid Mastercard

€85 unbranded pre-paid Mastercard

How do I claim?

1. Visit https://samsungpromotions.claims/galaxy-watch-launch-offer
  2. Complete the online form and upload your proof of purchase and serial number of your new watch.
  3. Once your completed claim is sent, you’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email instantly. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email to move it forward.
  4. You’ll be sent an approval email within seven (7) days, containing the instructions and method for redeeming.
  5. And a separate code will be sent to you for you to activate your gift.

Claiming your gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions: [INSERT LINK]

• Claims must be submitted between 23:59 (BST) on the 27 August 2021 and 23:59 (GMT) on the 2 December 2021
  • The gift must be activated within 30 days after receiving the approval email, or it will expire.
  • You may be asked to upload a photo as proof of the serial number.
  • If a claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, you’ll be emailed and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email, then the claim will be marked as invalid and you’ll no longer be eligible to receive the gift.
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email do send the team an email at galaxywatchlaunchoffer@samsungpromotions.claims   or get in touch with them by phone at 03300544970 (UK, IOM or CI) or 01800851701 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a claim being submitted.

When will I get my gift?

• You’ll be sent an approval email within 7 days of submitting a claim, containing the instructions and method for redeeming
  • And a separate code will be sent to you for you to activate your gift.

Any questions or thoughts about our offer? Share with us below.

Other Promotional offers you may be interested in:

4 REPLIES 4
chinkwinny
Explorer
Options
How do I claim my Google vouchers does anyone know please
0 Likes
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
Ang144
Pioneer
Options
If you ask about Galaxy watch 4, this is the link. I have done it today
0 Likes
Marco7210
Pioneer
Options
Guys do you know how I can reply to a watzup message from my watch4 classic?
0 Likes