Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burns from galaxy watch 5

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 02:58 PM)
carrzey
Explorer
Options

Hi. I am experiencing a burning sensation when using my galaxy watch 5. I don't wear it overnight and have no allergies.. I now have an irritating mark on my wrist the shape of the sensor on the back of the watch 

16671416973344647413043383238882.jpg

 thr watch may well end up in the bin 

40 REPLIES 40
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Text him find out I received a similar message found out it was an accident
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Yes but what if you don't have time for it
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
If you shower....
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sure.. You are right..life is busy these days

In my case I tend to create time for my needs.. Whilst I am looking after the needs of the people around me..
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@carrzey: Just to clarify, the 'NAR' message from ChrisP is part of our background moderation process, and shouldn't be visible to the wider Community. We're still investigating this behind the scenes, but please disregard these notifications in the meantime. Please accept my apologies for any confusion this may have caused. 

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
No worries.. Thanks for the explanations.. I get them all the time
0 Likes
Pipee
First Poster
Options

Indeed.

If you're me, you get red blisters

0 Likes
Paola7031
First Poster
Options

I have this watch for most than a year and this last 2 days I have a burn on my arm.

20221224_153807.jpg

0 Likes
AsadM
Options

Hi @Paola7031, if you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and we will be able to get this escalated for you. If you are based outside the UK and Ireland then please reach out to the relevant support team in your region for further assistance. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

0 Likes
Nemanja1
First Poster
Options

I got this ugly mark this morning from my Galaxy 5 pro... Why this product keeps burning us, anyone have an answer?

20230205_090016.jpg

0 Likes