Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burns from galaxy watch 5

(Topic created on: 30-10-2022 03:48 PM)
carrzey
Explorer
Options

Hi. I am experiencing a burning sensation when using my galaxy watch 5. I don't wear it overnight and have no allergies.. I now have an irritating mark on my wrist the shape of the sensor on the back of the watch 

16671416973344647413043383238882.jpg

 thr watch may well end up in the bin 

40 REPLIES 40
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Quiet a lot of people reporting this.

Maybe samsung needs to look into it.

AndrewL
Options

@carrzey: I'm really sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue while wearing the Galaxy Watch 5. We take matter such as this very seriously, therefore if you are based in the UK or Ireland, please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
LiamC95
Student
Options
I get light burns/itching from it too. Weird - I wonder if it's a fault or just my skin being sensitive
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options

Take it easy.. This is not burn.. This is skin loosing sunlight and breathing opportunity

It's like you covering a garden plant with a plastic cup for few days and it's getting yellow

Even my brown skin showing it , years and years of Apple and Garmin now Galaxy watch 5 pro

What you can do is apply Quality Moisture cream and massage it for 15 minutes everyday , rather than leaving it unattended

I do this daily, during the charging and then go for bath/shower, so now £1.00 coin circle has disappeared 😏

I am a happy 😊 boy now

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Now it's allllll most gone 20221030_153032_1000002166_1667143860.jpg
0 Likes
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
Yes I don't have an apple or galaxy watch but I fing that if I wear a watch for too long this happens to me too. Don't worry even if you don't put moisturiser on and massage it, it will go away soon enough
DaL4zy1
Voyager
Options
*find
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I received this.. No idea what it is Screenshot_20221030_154506_Samsung Members_1000002168_1667144706.jpg
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Massage is really cool.. Poor body.. Needs love and care 😎💆😂
0 Likes