Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burned by Samsung

(Topic created on: 22-07-2022 06:00 PM)
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

IMG_20220720_195428.png

 I got me a Samsung Galaxy 4 watch to help monitor my heart,woke up last night feeling my wrist was burning so bad,I automatically took it off and had a bubbly blister burn ,1rst degree doc says, then I called Verizon I eas told I can return it but will have to pay for it regardless,im like say what,I get a pretty sever burn from the watch and I gotta pay,I asked if they're any other burns such as mine,i was told absolutely not,then got hung up on, I purchased a laptop, Samsung,the one that can bend, touchscreen with stylus and received a $200 plane jane laptop, which im able to return and get a refund,customer service needs 2 treat customers w/ respect not like oh well! #burnedbySG4watch#stillburns

0 Likes
27 REPLIES 27
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

Ive had 3 over watches and never had one overheat til I got #samsungGALAXY

AND I KNOW WHAT A FRACTION BURN IS MR. M.D

0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
Thanks for the reply, I hope you get it sorted. Have a good day.
0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20220722-113200_Twitter.jpg

0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

 It looks like today 

16585078893647289906305910260061.jpg

0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

Day 3

Screenshot_20220722-113920_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Sure and absolutely, your voice need to be heard and respected, whether there is a technical responsibility from Samsung, in my opinion, most probably not as this a more random incident,
Try putting the watch to bedtime mode, so it will continue to monitor your HR but may not over 🔥

Shall I make you laugh like crazy,..

May be you are too hot for your watch 😂😂😂😆😆🤣🤣
0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

 day3

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@hamiltonggs: I'm really sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your Galaxy Watch 4. As you are based in the U.S I am unfortunately unable to progress your query from this position, but please be assured that we take matters of customer safety very seriously. What I would suggest is reaching out to the relevant support team in your region to make them aware of the issue, and an advisor will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

I wish you all the best, and apologise for any discomfort this has caused you. 

0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

Thanks for directing me to the right direction. Have a peaceful day. 🕊

0 Likes
hamiltonggs
Explorer
Options

0 Likes