Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burn from watch 4

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 09:44 PM)
Andyk
Explorer
Options

Product liason team are a joke. 

Does anyone have the Samsung uk CEO email?

They are refusing to escalate the complaint to anyone other than themselves in that team. 

Sick to death of being told lies. 

17 REPLIES 17
PaulM1
Options

We recommend that you continue to liaise with our colleagues from the Product Liaison Team, as they are best placed to assist you with this. 

You can also contact our Support Teams via the channels listed here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

Andyk
Explorer
Options
Nope. They have refused to even accept that it even happened.
0 Likes
KevP79
Voyager
Options
My wrist reacted to the GW4 when I first bought it, I was surprised as I had a reaction on the original GW so thought I would be okay this time round,.

With the surface area being bigger on the gw4 the blister was bigger.

I kept it clean with ipa and moisturised it and it eventually cleared up,

I can wear it for however long I like now it does get irritated every now and again though but nowhere near the extent it did originally,
I also find trimming my arm hairs near my wrist where the watch sits helps.

Good look with your complaint hope you get some sort of resolution to your liking.
0 Likes
Drewscotland
Student
Options
It's a watch not battery acid. Some people will fabricate stories about anything to ask for money.
0 Likes
Andyk
Explorer
Options
And it's not an allergy. It's like a UV burn. It's not like they made phones that blew up is it?
0 Likes
Andyk
Explorer
Options
I literally just want a refund for a product that has scared me.
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, I'll tell you my theory why thy won't take responsibility.
(They'll say)

(1) it's more down to the individual - individuals having sensitive skin, that would be their stance on the matter.
(2) Majority of people wont have the same issue or complaint.
(3) Proof being - earbuds causing a few people's ears to get infected - Samsung didn't take responsibility.

You could seek legal advice.
I really hope you sort out the issue but I personally think their lawyers would've already have put something in place to defend themselves against things of this nature.
It's a billion dollar company - (Figure of speech)
Andyk
Explorer
Options
Guy said it's an allergic reaction you've had. So I asked where the disclaimer was in relation to this.......silence. Wouldn't comment. So if the watch had, may simulate a burn on some skin, would I have bought it? Again silence.
0 Likes
Andyk
Explorer
Options
He even said I'm not a doctor.......erm so why have you said it's an allergic reaction then mate?
Photos, evidence etc. Links to the 100s of English posts about it. Did even get to the ones in foreign languages
0 Likes