JOEFC
Apprentice
Options
Anyone how you track your order for the free samsung buds 
11 REPLIES 11
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
I don't think you can. These were a gift so you will just have to wait for them (you may get an email saying that they will be sent).

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
aa68
Voyager
Options
if youve applied you will get a conformation within 7 days or a email/ text saying you applied wrong. after that you will have 45 days for it to arrive
0 Likes
JOEFC
Apprentice
Options
yes did get a txt straight away saying my claim was successful and would be sent out in 4t days I just thought they might get in contact again to give some update on delivery I didnt even get an option of what colour I wanted either .
0 Likes
Madmarion
First Poster
Options
I got my s21 im trying to claim my free buds having trouble to get them
0 Likes
stgeorge1966
First Poster
Options
Had confirmation mine have been dispatched anybody know which firm delivers them as no tracking details just a text/e mail to say they are on the way and could take 2/3 days to be delivered
0 Likes
JOEFC
Apprentice
Options
I think its dpd in tge UK
0 Likes
y2jay123
Student
Options
I also received a text saying they have shipped and would arrive in the next few days. tracking would be helpful, I live in an apartment block and if the courier doesn't go to our door, things have gone missing in the post room. Guessing there won't be any tracking though. I submitted my claim on 1st Feb for anyone looking for time frames.
0 Likes
Strings
Journeyman
Options
I received mine on Saturday afternoon it was delivered by Yodel. Samsung sent a text last Friday saying that they've been dispatched. With regards to choosing a colour, they'll send out the phantom black. Samsung don't give you a choice unfortunately when it comes to the promotional product. But enjoy them, because they are a great!
0 Likes
Strings
Journeyman
Options
You should get a text first and then an email letting you know who the courier is. You'll be able to track from there.