Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buds +

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 08:37 PM)
Rossy133
Apprentice
Options
I pre ordered my s20 ultra and then claimed my buds+, i got all the confirmations but yet to hear anymore or actually recieve them. Is extremly dissapointing.  I recieved the comfirmation in march. Its now september and said will be shipped in 45 days, Has anyone else had this same issue
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
MrsGallagher
Apprentice
Options
you should of chased up your claim, there was obviously something more they needed to confirm pre order, your time slit may have run out but contact them anyways, I got my buds no problem but the duo charger with the watch had a hitch, they needed the serial number, had I not of chased it up myself I wouldn't of known, they must have so many claims to get through
0 Likes
Rossy133
Apprentice
Options
i did and they had all the info and said all was accepted and i shoild recieve them. so have been patiant but 6months is a ***** take
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
wow 6 months. I got my today for note 20 ultra pre order, less than the 45 days.
0 Likes
Rossy133
Apprentice
Options
this is my point exactly. was told i would recieve them within 45days
0 Likes
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
try Email support@samsunguk.zendesk.com or call 0330 SAM SHOP (726 7467). Our customer service team are available Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm.
0 Likes
ianbuk
Pioneer
Options
I would contact Samsung. I upgraded my Note 10 to Note 20 Ultra, and got a Note 20 for my wife on the deal on the 23rd August and have received my buds and buds+ already.
Owned everything from the original Note to S22 Ultra. Disappointing that Samsung does innovate as they used to.
0 Likes