Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds+

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 01:32 PM)
Hotchilidog
First Poster
Options

The problem I have is if I pause whatever I am listening to and come back to it later the buds are not synced to each other. I have to reset then pair them again to fix.  Has anyone had this issue? It happens everyday. Especially when I pause an audio book then try to restart. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi Hotchilidog,

Are you still having issues with this? What troubleshooting steps have you gone through already? What phone have you got paired with the Buds+? 

Hotchilidog
First Poster
Options

Yes they still stop if not used for a while. The main problem I have been having is my left bud battery goes down twice as fast as my right. They also discharge faster after second 100 percent charge from container.

I also get a lound discharge of noise in both ears once or twice a day in different locations. 
I use these on my note 9.
-Mike
0 Likes
Hotchilidog
First Poster
Options
I have had tickets with Samsung support for this. I have asked they be replaced but never got a response just a song and dance to see how they do. Now it has been past the 30 day mark. I won't be buying any other Samsung products because of this type of service. I would not be surprised if they remove this comment.
0 Likes