Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Buds+

(Topic created on: 28/02/20 19:23)
Hotchilidog
First Poster
Options
Wearables

The problem I have is if I pause whatever I am listening to and come back to it later the buds are not synced to each other. I have to reset then pair them again to fix.  Has anyone had this issue? It happens everyday. Especially when I pause an audio book then try to restart. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options
Wearables

Hi Hotchilidog,

Are you still having issues with this? What troubleshooting steps have you gone through already? What phone have you got paired with the Buds+? 

Hotchilidog
First Poster
Options
Wearables

Yes they still stop if not used for a while. The main problem I have been having is my left bud battery goes down twice as fast as my right. They also discharge faster after second 100 percent charge from container.

I also get a lound discharge of noise in both ears once or twice a day in different locations. 
I use these on my note 9.
-Mike
0 Likes
Hotchilidog
First Poster
Options
Wearables
I have had tickets with Samsung support for this. I have asked they be replaced but never got a response just a song and dance to see how they do. Now it has been past the 30 day mark. I won't be buying any other Samsung products because of this type of service. I would not be surprised if they remove this comment.
0 Likes