Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds v headphones

(Topic created on: 15-12-2023 01:16 PM)
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Hey, the buds2 pro don't cut it for me. Poor fit and anc isn't that good. The audio also cuts off when listening to music on mobile data.

I'm thinking of purchasing over the ear headphones. What are your recommendations ? Budget of up to £100.

Thank you 
3 REPLIES 3
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Are you staying Wireless?

Try resetting the Buds2 Pro for cut outs, otherwise depends if you thinking on or over ear cans, £100 limits you to probably Amazon types, Soundcore and Anker are really good, but you may find Jabra offer a few.

I have ear/headphone issues as in too many, but had a good clear out last year at CeX, for me the Buds2 Pro are by far the best, even compared to Sony XM3 in and over ear and Jabra 65s.

Eartips are worth a try, i felt for me they made the Buds2 Pro fit worse, but the Buds1 Pro awessome.

diofit/Galaxy Buds2 Pro Eartips Compatible for Samsung (Silicone Black) https://amzn.eu/d/bt1kAlp
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Amir2099
Pioneer
Options
Good shout mate, thanks for the info
0 Likes
JustMarky
Navigator
Options
Anker sound core q30 is the best you'll get under 100, infact currently on sale for £49 @ amazon - thank me later.

If you want ldac for hi-res listening and a few extras you can pick up the sound core space ones for about £85.
0 Likes