Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds+ Right Earbud Low Volume

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 08:27 PM)
Aakash294
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

So my right earbud just suddenly dropped in volume when I was using them yesterday while working out, there's no physical damage, I've tried cleaning the mesh, reset the earbuds, pair them to another device etc. Nothing seems to work. I've tried adding the "Volume Up" setting to the touchpad and max it out, still no luck. The left bud works perfectly fine but the right but just almost has no volume coming out of it. I've had the bud's for about 9 months and I haven't even used them all that frequently. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Aakash294, what phone have you got paired with the buds? Try also heading to: Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Enhancements > Left/Right Sound Balance. Make sure you also have Media Volume Sync switched on under: Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > 3 Dots (top right) > Advanced. Also, ensure that the buds are fully up to date by heading to: Galaxy Wearable app > About earbuds > Update earbuds software > Download and install. Also, turn your Bluetooth off and on, on paired device; wait about 20 seconds and then turn it back on.

To clean them, follow these steps: remove the ear tip from the earbud carefully > Clean the sensor, mesh and ear tip with a clean, soft cloth > Clean the receiver with a cotton swab and dry brush to remove any foreign materials > Reattach the ear tip onto the earbud when you've finished cleaning. 

0 Likes