Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds pro

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 12:09 AM)
Mycelial
First Poster
Options

I think the irritation to people's ears from the galaxy buds pro and buds2 comes from the ports touching your skin. I think when you sweat the moisture and salt in your sweat connects the terminals and causes an unnoticeable amount of discharge that spreads across the whole plane of moisture(sweat). Your ears' skin is more sensitive than most if your body and would irritate more easily, like the corners of your nose. Over time it's like a slight constant burn like sunburn almost but not the same effects. It would cause all of the symptoms as well as increase the likelihood of developing an ear infection as well as mistake the symptoms for an outer ear. Especially when you mix a tight fit with it that creates a difference in humidity for long stretches. Galaxy Buds2,

1 REPLY 1
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The Samsung fix in these circumstances is to dump the old product support and focus on buds pro 2
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes