Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Buds pro

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 06:11 AM)
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Hello everyone, 
I previously used galaxy buds live. Was easy and simple connected to my LG smart TV. Then updated to buds pro. Sound quality, functionality etc improved πŸ‘Œ. BUT buds pro doesn't have any of possibilities for connecting to directly to TV. I tried to watching on YouTube about this issue and someone said need to buy a Bluetooth adapter. Seriously?! Smart TV, smart phone, smart watch... So where is the smart πŸ€” thing which is previously worked without any of adapter? Extremely annoying and is not make sense ( I mean I understand because you need spending your money πŸ˜‚) Hello everyone, 
I previously used galaxy buds live. Was easy and simple connected to my LG smart TV. Then updated to buds pro. Sound quality, functionality etc improved πŸ‘Œ. BUT buds pro doesn't have any of possibilities for connecting to directly to TV. I tried to watching on YouTube about this issue and someone said need to buy a Bluetooth adapter. Seriously?! Smart TV, smart phone, smart watch... So where is the smart πŸ€” thing which is previously worked without any of adapter? Extremely annoying and is not make sense ( I mean I understand because you need spending your money πŸ˜‚)
I knew this issue when I was received the buds pro just I thought maybe I did something wrong...
5 REPLIES 5
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Course has
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
?
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for your help. I did the steps that you mentioned buds pro connected to tv was great. But after I cannot connect my buds pro back to my phone. I deleted it in the TV Bluetooth settings the bud pro but when I'm open my buds pro case nothing find my phone. Tried smart things, Samsung wearable app, phone Bluetooth setup, tap and hold but nothing find. I hope you can help me
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
No nothing
0 Likes
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Sorted all works well. Thanks for your response